Just because you can do-it-yourself, doesn’t mean you should…
Contrary what you’ve probably seen on You Tube, building a successful Shopify store takes strategy + planning + work. It doesn’t magically happen even for celebrity influencers with millions of followers. They’ve just learned to delegate most of the tasks that have to get done, freeing up their time to be the face and spokesperson for their brands. This same strategy can work for you.
Work smarter, not harder.
Great Idea Girl can take the task of setting up your Shopify store off your plate, giving you back valuable time to create content or make/source new products to sell.
Once your store is up and running, you can hire us to Use your valuable time doing the tasks that ONLY you can do. For everything else, delegate it to someone who is smart, skilled, experienced, and creative – that’s ME – Tonya, the Girl with Great Ideas!
Who I help?
- Business owners who have an online store built on Shopify or will be launching one soon
- Business owners who prefer to leave the tech side of their store to someone else
- Business owners who can manage their own store but are having trouble finding time to do it with all of the other tasks you need to do
- Business owners who want to learn more about how Shopify works
What I help you do?
- Improve your product listings, collections, and categories
- Improve your store’s navigation
- Improve the look & feel of your store
- Re-theme your online store
- Troubleshoot technical issues with your store